Details on booking hotel and travel for Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 will be posted in the fall.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 Marches into the Big Easy!
Spend your days whetting your appetite with over 200 scientific sessions across all of internal medicine. The multidimensional program includes hands-on learning, interactive sessions, and dynamic presentations, all from nationally recognized faculty.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 features:
- Popular formats, including Multiple Small Feedings of the Mind, Clinical Pearls, and Clinical Skills Activities
- Updates in general internal medicine and the subspecialties
- Full-day Pre-Courses for in-depth coverage of selected topics
- Ability to earn CME credit and MOC points
- Networking opportunities, receptions, and special events
Experience the meeting in a city where cultures collide in a brilliant explosion of flavors, sights, and sounds. New Orleans is the birthplace of jazz, home to Creole cuisine (a mixture of French, African, and Spanish influences), and rich with history and culture.
Many of the city's restaurants, attractions, tours, accommodations, and event venues are within walking distance of each other. Join us to experience the charm of all that the "Big Easy" has to offer.
Learn more about New Orleans' rich offerings with the New Orleans Visitors Guide.
Learn more or register today for Internal Medicine Meeting 2018.