San Diego, CA
San Diego Convention Center
March 30-April 1, 2017
Pre-Courses March 28-29
The Most Comprehensive Conference
in Internal Medicine
Register for Internal Medicine Meeting 2017 and enjoy:
- The best national faculty
- A broad array of clinical and practice management topics
- Interactive and hands-on sessions
About the meeting:
Members who register for the meeting by 1/31/17 save the most. Take advantage of your early bird discount.
Registered Attendees, take advantage of air and hotel discounts withonPeak, Gant Travel, United and Delta.
Enhance your meeting experience by attending Waxman Clinical Skills Center sessions. Ensure your spot in the Clinical Skills workshops you want to attend by purchasing a reserved ticket.
Attend virtual sessions with CME on a wide variety of topics in the format of your choice.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2016 offered attendees the opportunity to earn up to 31 CME credits. Submit for your CME credit now.
Earn up to 30 points toward ABIM’s Self-Evaluation of Medical Knowledge requirement for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) by completing multiple-choice question modules.
Exhibit Hall, Symposia, and Innovation Theaters
See how the latest innovations in medical products and technology can benefit your practice by visiting the Exhibit Hall. Visit the Interactive Exhibit Hall Floorplan.
- Industry-supported complimentary Symposia are available throughout the medical conference. The Symposia schedule will be available at a later date.
- Grab a bite and get informed at the Innovation Theater. The Innovation Theater schedule will be available at a later date.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Thursday & Friday, 10 am-4:30 pm
Saturday, 10 am-2:30 pm