Internal Medicine Meeting 2017 MOC Modules
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 30.5 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2016 MOC Modules
Sign in with your ACP Online user name (restricted to registered attendees). Complete the questions, check your answers, enter your ABIM MOC candidate number, and click to submit. Successful completion of an MOC module - score of 60% or higher - qualifies for 10 ABIM MOC points. Earn up to a total of 30 MOC points. Modules must be completed by April 30, 2017.
- ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2016 MOC Module 1
- ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2016 MOC Module 2
- ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2016 MOC Module 3
Each ACP MOC module:
- Spans a broad range of clinically-relevant topics
- Contains 30 multiple-choice questions.
- Is available online at no cost to all Internal Medicine Meeting 2016 attendees. You don’t have to be enrolled in ABIM MOC to complete a module but you have to be enrolled in MOC to earn MOC credit.
- Conflict of Interest Disclosures
You don't have to be enrolled in ABIM MOC to complete a module but you have to be enrolled in MOC to earn MOC credit.
Maintenance of Certification Exam Preparation Pre-Course (PRE 1610)
Attendees of the Maintenance of Certification Exam Preparation Pre-Course (PRE 1610) can earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. In order to earn MOC points, the ABIM requires completion of an evaluation of the learning that took place during the course. To fulfill this requirement, you will need to take a multiple-choice quiz and achieve a passing score of 60%.
Attendees: Please have your ABIM number available. Take the MOC quiz and claim your MOC points.
**Important note: ABIM requires you to claim CME credit in order to issue MOC points for this activity. If you have not done so, please claim your CME credit now.